AV310 OTTO OSTOMY MODEL - ADVANCED
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- A comprehensive trainer to increase patients’ understanding of the adjustments necessary for achieving a satisfactory standard of life with a stoma
- Pre-operative teaching allows patients and their families to learn about ostomies prior to surgery, reducing anxiety.
- 3D digestive and urinary tracts enable visualization of the location and function of the various organs
- Model can be used to demonstrate how Ileostomies, Colostomies, Urostomies and Gastrostomy tubes function
- The small intestine, large intestine, rectum and bladder are all removable to demonstrate procedures where these organs might be removed
- A clear torso shell with four openings for the insertion of stomas
- The torso shell is easily removed from the aluminium base for teaching or to facilitate in accessing and manipulating the organs
- Colour coded organs include: stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, kidneys, ureters and bladder
- The ureters can be removed from the bladder and reinserted into the ileal conduit to demonstrate how a urostomy functions
- The flexible small and large intestines can be separated and attached to the backside of the stoma in the torso shell to demonstrate either an end or loop Stoma
- Additional stomas include: loop without rod, double barrel, oval, mushroom, prolapsed, 7/8”, 2” and 3” diameters, granuloma, necrotic, ischemic, in-skin-fold, parastomal hernia, mucocutaneous separation, recessed and flush
- The large intestine can be separated at four different locations: ascending colon, transverse colon, descending colon and the sigmoid colon
- Body shell, base with feet, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, kidneys, ureters and bladder and display board with stomas and instruction manual