AS1931 MALE CATHETER MODEL
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- Practice male catheterisation on this newly designed anatomically correct model
- Suitable for teaching aseptic touch technique and insertion and removal of catheter, as well as practice preparing the patient for the procedure
- Training is enhanced by a new material that has a realistic feel and flexibility
- The model utilizes a 16 FR catheter and can be used to demonstrate balloon inflation procedures
- Individually mounted on a training stand and can be used on a tabletop or for patient simulation
- A fluid reservoir allows for urine output upon successful completion of the insertion procedure