AR341 SUPRAPUBIC TRAINING MODEL, WHITE
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- Suprapubic catheterisation is becoming an increasingly common alternative to urethral indwelling catheters, and can be undertaken by practitioners and nurses in many healthcare settings
- Training away from the patient is essential to ensure that practitioners feel confident and competent to carry out the procedure.
- The suprapubic catheterisation model allows the practitioner to feel the normal pressures exerted by the abdominal wall on catheterisation
- Allows the practitioner to understand the average length of catheter required to be inserted in order to drain the bladder
- When the bladder is successfully reached water will flow through the catheter
2 Year Guarantee
- This model, manufactured by Adam,Rouilly, comes with a 2 Year Guarantee.
This guarantee applies to models which have been used correctly and covers durability and functionality.
- Lower torso attached to a vacuum formed base
- Plastic container with lid and fittings
- Pressure bulb with tubing and connectors
- Size 16 Foley Catheter
- Instruction manual
- Rigid carrying case