- Blue Phantom Transesophageal Echocardiography & Transthoracic Echocardiography Ultrasound Training Model allows users to develop and practice ultrasound imaging skills in the techniques associated with transthoracic echocardiography, transoesophageal echo (TEE), and ultrasound guided pericardiocentesis procedural training
- Ultrasound imaging skills include using of ultrasound system controls, transducer insertion and placement, probe positioning and movement, applying proper transducer pressure to obtain images, recognition of the cardiac structures, lung and rib artefacts and other anatomical structures and guiding needles and catheters to the pericardial space for pericardiocentesis training
- Offers an extremely realistic echocardiography training platform as you utilize your own ultrasound system for simulation training.
- This ultrasound simulation model is excellent for cardiology, anaesthesiology, emergency medicine, ultrasound training programs, simulation centres, surgical skills centres, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations
- Model extends from the head to the mid thigh and contains anatomical landmarks with anatomically correct anatomy including: non beating heart, lungs, ribs, liver, articulating head and jaw, and pericardial fluid.
- Heart contains left and right ventricle, left and right atria, mitral valve, tricuspid valve, aortic valve, pulmonic valve, left atrial appendage, pulmonary arteries, pulmonary veins, ascending aorta, SVC, and IVC
- Will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with appropriate transducers for echocardiography imaging procedures.
- This ultrasound training model is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented SimulexUS™ ultra-durable tissue and produces extremely realistic ultrasound images. The materials used matches the acoustic characteristics of actual human tissue so the user experiences the same quality expected from imaging patients in the clinical environment. Uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model repeatedly without the costs of replacing disposable parts
- The simulated tissue is able to perform well for thousands of pericardiocentesis procedures.
- Self healing simulated tissue allows for repeated procedural training without fluid leakage while utilizing 18 - 21 gauge needles and corresponding catheters
- Feels and cannulates like real human tissue
- Obtain images from all appropriate imaging positions including transoesophageal and transthoracic imaging windows
- Extracted fluid is easily replaced using the EasyFill port™ or continuous filling using a luer lock
- Uncompromising image quality allows you to teach using sonographically accurate models
- Excellent for 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D training
- Product dimensions:
- L 99cm W 53cm H 38cm
- Weight 45.36 Kg
- ABP800 BOTTLE RED ULTRASOUND REFILL SOLUTION - RED (235ml), ABP802 BOTTLE OF BLUE ULTRASOUND REFILL SOLUTION (235ml) and ABP807 BOTTLE OF CLEAR ULTRASOUND REFILL SOLUTION (1L)
SIMULATED ARTERIAL BLOOD REFILL SOLUTION - RED (235ml)
SIMULATED ARTERIAL BLOOD REFILL SOLUTION - RED (1L)
SIMULATED VENOUS BLOOD REFILL SOLUTION - BLUE (235ml)
BOTTLE OF BLUE ULTRASOUND REFILL SOLUTION (1L)
CLEAR ULTRASOUND REFILL FLUID (1L)