- Blue Phantom's Transthoracic Echocardiography and Pericardiocentesis Ultrasound Training Model is excellent for training clinicians develop and practice the psychomotor skills and techniques associated with transthoracic echocardiography (TTE)and ultrasound guided pericardiocentesis
- Ultrasound imaging skills include using ultrasound system controls, transducer placement, positioning and movement, applying proper transducer pressure to obtain images, recognition of the cardiac structures, lung and rib artefacts and other anatomical structures and guiding needles and catheters to the pericardial space for pericardiocentesis training.
- Offers an extremely realistic imaging training platform as you utilize your own ultrasound system for simulation training.
- This simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer for echocardiography imaging procedures.
- This ultrasound simulation model is excellent for cardiology, anaesthesiology, emergency medicine, ultrasound training programmes, simulation centres, surgical skills centres, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- This extremely realistic life size ultrasound simulation training model extends from the head to the mid thigh
- Contains anatomical landmarks for the most realistic simulation training with anatomically correct anatomy including; heart, lungs, ribs, liver, and pericardial fluid
- Heart contains accurate anatomy including left and right ventricle, left and right atria, mitral valve, tricuspid valve, aortic valve, pulmonic valve, left atrial appendage, pulmonary arteries, pulmonary veins, ascending aorta, aortic arch, SVC, and IVC for extremely realistic imaging
- Obtain images from all appropriate imaging positions: parasternal, apical, suprasternal notch, and subcostal (sub-xiphoid)
- Excellent for 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D training
- This ultrasound training model is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented SimulexUS™ ultra-durable tissue and produces extremely realistic ultrasound images. The materials used matches the acoustic characteristics of actual human tissue so the user experiences the same quality expected from imaging patients in the clinical environment. Uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model repeatedly, using sonographically accurate models, without the costs of replacing disposable parts
- Self healing simulated tissue allows for repeated procedural training without fluid leakage
- Also Available with TEE (ABP021 Transesophageal Echocardioraphy & Transthoracic Echocardiography Ultrasound Training Model) or FAST Exam capability (ABP024 FAST Exam Real Time Ultrasound Training Model)
- Performs well using any ultrasound imaging system
- Extracted fluid is easily replaced using the EasyFill port™ or continuous filling using a luer lock
- Product dimensions:
- L 99cm W 53cm H 38cm
- Weight 50.0 Kg
- ABP800 BOTTLE RED ULTRASOUND REFILL SOLUTION - RED (235ml), ABP802 BOTTLE OF BLUE ULTRASOUND REFILL SOLUTION (235ml) and ABP807 BOTTLE OF CLEAR ULTRASOUND REFILL SOLUTION (1L)
SIMULATED ARTERIAL BLOOD REFILL SOLUTION - RED (235ml)
SIMULATED ARTERIAL BLOOD REFILL SOLUTION - RED (1L)
SIMULATED VENOUS BLOOD REFILL SOLUTION - BLUE (235ml)
BOTTLE OF BLUE ULTRASOUND REFILL SOLUTION (1L)
CLEAR ULTRASOUND REFILL FLUID (1L)