AN4200 ADULT STERNAL INTRAOSSEOUS INFUSION SIMULATOR
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- Adult Sternal Intraosseous Infusion Simulator is a first of its kind - a dramatic training aid designed to demonstrate, simulate, and prepare all levels of health care professionals for use of the sternal intraosseous approach
- Created with the consultation of experts that developed this technique, incredible realism and accurate landmarks allow students to simulate this new life-saving procedure with skill, confidence, and accuracy.
- This procedure is a quick and simple alternative to conventional IV infusion saving time and lives in demanding emergency environments.
- A replaceable bone that is designed to be rotated and punctured several times and which should allow at least 10-12 punctures, extends the life of the simulator
- The sternum may be filled with simulated blood to better visualize true flashback
- Bones (10), syringe with tubing, blood mixture, instruction manual and hard carrying case
STERNAL BONES (20)