AN1006 PAEDIATRIC CAUDAL INJECTION SIMULATOR
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- This dual-purpose, anatomically correct simulator represents a 12-month-old in the left lateral decubitus position with neck and knees flexed which targets key skills specific to paediatric lumbar puncture and caudal injection procedures.
- Simulated CSF flows with successful puncture
- Palpation of landmarks, needle positioning and insertion, cerebrospinal fluid collection, measurement of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pressure, intrathecal injections and skin preparation
- Embedded iliac crest for exceptional realism, coccyx with sacral hiatus, removable spine, tactilely correct spinal canal, and two soft skin pads - transparent for preliminary anatomic study and opaque for more advanced hands-on training
- Realistic resistance
- Skin pads with spine and spinal tubing (2), IV bag with tubing, powder, instruction manual and hard carrying case
CAUDAL INJECTION REPLACEMENT KIT