AK083 ESD - ENDOSCOPIC SUBMUCOSAL DISSECTION TRAINING MODEL
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- Model represents a human stomach for the training of Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection Training Model (ESD)
- Perforatoin procedure which cannot be performed during the actual treatment can be experienced while realistically recognising the risk of treatment.
- ESD training in the following areas:
- Vestibular anterior wall
- Vestibular posterior wall
- Greater curvature at gastric angle
- Lesser curvature
- Greater curvature in the gastric body
- The transition part, from oesophagus to stomach, is made of soft resin to facilitate use of an endoscope
- By placing a dissected pig’s stomach in the area where ESD would be carried out it closely resembles a human stomach wall