ABP098 BRANCHED 4 VESSEL VASCULAR ACCESS ULTRASOUND TRAINING BLOCK MODEL
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- Blue Phantom Branched 4 Vessel Vascular Access Ultrasound Training Block Model is an excellent training phantom to help clinicians develop, practice and maintain the skills necessary for ultrasound guided venous access and arterial access procedures
- Clinicians can gain experience acquiring and interpreting ultrasound images of blood vessels as well as developing the psychomotor skill associated with guiding needles to simulated vessels
- Users can image the bifurcating vessels, track the course of the vessels, and guide needles into the targeted vessel using ultrasound imaging
- The branched vessels offer multiple training opportunities; independent linear vessels for initial training in addition to multiple overlapping branched vessels for more advanced ultrasound training
- Excellent for clinicians beginning to use ultrasound as well as more advanced users seeking more challenging vascular access insertion technique training
- Practice imaging skills such as; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of vessels in soft tissue, using ultrasound to target individual linear vessels and using the more complex branched vessel anatomy to refine and advance users approach for ultrasound guided vascular access procedures
- Excellent for specialties including anaesthesiology (anaesthesiology), emergency medicine, radiology, nursing, PICC nursing, surgery, ultrasound training programs, simulation centres, surgical skills centres, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations
- Contains four vessels of various sizes including 4mm, 6mm and 8mm branched vessels positioned at a variety of depths within the phantom
- Constructed using Blue Phantom's patented, self healing tissue which matches the acoustic characteristics of actual human tissue and produces extremely realistic ultrasound images.
- Clinicians can repeatedly utilize this training aid without the high costs of replacing disposable parts
- Model contains a blood vessel that branches into 4 vessels positioned at differing depths and course throughout the model.
- Gain experience by choosing to guide needles to individual vessels or for more advanced training, target overlapping branched vessels at different depths as you would experience in the human patient.
- Once users accurately access the vessels within the model, fluid flow provides the user with positive feedback that they have accessed the targeted vessel.
- Model can be used with any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 5.0 - 12 MHz). Excellent for both beginners and more advanced used to develop skills associated with arterial access , vein cannulation, venepuncture, central line placement and PICC lines.
- Vessels prefilled with Red Ultrasound Refill Solution which are easy to refill
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location and is automatically expelled
- Convex surface contour offers a scanning environment similar to human body
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- Includes a plastic storage container
- Product dimensions:
- L 17cm W 13cm H 6cm
- Weight 1.3 Kg
- Plastic Storage Container
SIMULATED ARTERIAL BLOOD REFILL SOLUTION - RED (235ml)
SIMULATED ARTERIAL BLOOD REFILL SOLUTION - RED (1L)