ABP133 MUSCULOSKELETAL (MSK) ULTRASOUND TRAINING MODEL
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- Blue Phantom Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound Training Model includes all of the essential anatomy to accurately teach and practice ultrasound guided joint injections and aspirations.
- This ultra-durable ultrasound simulator incorporates all of the anatomy required to teach, learn and practice the skills associated with MSK joint injections and aspirations of the knee and was designed for both ultrasound guided and blind insertion procedural training.
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided or blind insertion of knee injections and aspirations associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Constructed utilizing innovative LifeCast™ modeling approach, the external landmarks were cast from a human knee while the internal anatomy is based on digital human files
- The Musculoskeletal anatomy of the knee consists of Knee ligaments, Quadriceps Tendon, Distal Femur Bone, Proximal Tibia/Fibula, and Patella, Patellar Bursa, Femur Fat Pad, Quadriceps Fat Pad, Percutaneous Fat Tissue, Suprapatellar Space
- The Patellar Bursa and suprapatellar space can be adjusted with refill fluid to simulate different pathology within the knee
- Adjustable volume in the Bursa and Suprapatellar space to simulate various injections and aspirations
- The knee comes preset at a 15 degree flexion angle with the ability to flex the knee an additional 10 degrees to create different target angles
- Excellent imaging quality and ultra-durable
- Blue Phantom's patented SimulexUS™ simulated tissue matches the acoustic properties of human tissue and works with virtually any ultrasound system
- Advancements in Blue Phantom's patented SimulexUS™ technology has enabled accurately replicating the tendons and ligaments of the knee to offer a truly lifelike training environment and because SimulexUS™ tissue is self-healing, the need to purchase replacement parts is dramatically reduced
- Use with any ultrasound system to experience the same quality expected from imaging patients in a clinical environment
- Easy to refill with ultrasound refill solution using QuickFill™ ports
- Light weight and easy to transport
- ABP806 CLEAR ULTRASOUND REFILL FLUID (235ml)
CLEAR ULTRASOUND REFILL FLUID (235ml)
CLEAR ULTRASOUND REFILL FLUID (1L)