ATCTC95100 AIRSIM ADVANCE COMBO BRONCHI
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- Needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Double naso-tracheal intubation
- Bag and mask ventilation techniques
- Supraglottic device insertion
- Direct and video laryngoscopy (including Sellick Manoeuvre
- Endo and naso tracheal tube insertion
- Awake fibre optic examination
- Combi tube insertion
- Fibre optic bronchoscopy
- Lung isolation using left and right endobronchial tubes and bronchial blockers
- Lung suctioning
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
- Anatomically correct internal Bronchi down to the 4th generation
- Head articulation which allows intubation in neutral and ‘sniffing’ position
- Wraparound replaceable neck skin which facilitates up to 20 incisions thus improving efficiency.
- Larynx membrane insert which provides lifelike resistance for the cricothyroid membrane and tracheal rings
- Optional subcutaneous fat tissue to demonstrate more difficult tracheostomy and cricothyroidotomy procedures.
- Palpable cricoid landmarks, laryngeal cartilages and tracheal rings to provide positive user feedback and easy identification of the sternal notch
- Blue adult lung bag (1), blue baby lung bags (2), airway sealing tape, lubricant, instruction manual and carrying case
WRAPAROUND NECK SKIN (5)