MH32 SERIES OF MODELS REPRESENTING CONGENITAL ORGANIC HEART DISEASES
For pricing information, please contact your local Distributor.
- Enlarged approximately three times, in SOMSO-Plast®
- Series of four models for understanding congenital heart defects
- Developed in cooperation with Prof. Dr. Meisner of the German Heart Centre, Munich
- An exceptional medium for understanding congenital organic heart diseases:
- For the education and further training of doctors, nurses, and students
- For training specialists in cardiology and cardiac surgery
- Four ideal models for basic medical training, clinical training, nursing schools, and patient information
- Removable from green bases
- Series comprises:
- MH32/1 Transposition of Great Vessels with defects of atrium and ventricular septum, Ductus Botalli. The typical feature is for the aorta to arise from the anterior ventricle.
- MH32/2 Fallot’s Tetralogy this congenital defect is characterised by stenosis of the pulmonary valve and the infundibulum of the right ventricle.
- MH32/3 Various Defects of the Ventricular Septum the most common defect of the ventricular septum is in the upper part of the ventricular septum under the tricuspid valve.
- MH32/4 Total Atrioventricular Canal there is a defect in every septum and the atrioventricular valve is not formed normally
- Weight 2.75 kg